School Resource Scheme
The P & C supports a School Resource Scheme (SRS).
All families are strongly encouraged to support the annual $50.00 Resource Scheme. This scheme will enable the school to produce very explicit resources, aligning to the work being taught in each classroom. It will also provide you with clear savings to online subscriptions that our teachers use to consolidate your child’s learning.
The School Resource Scheme includes the provision of:
• Subsidised dance lessons (10) by Footsteps Dance Company in 2015;
• Reproduced class materials which complement and/or substitute textbooks;
• Online subscriptions (Ideal Resources and Reading Eggs);
• Photocopying costs (classroom materials and workbooks only);
• Materials for key learning areas where the instruction is extended through providing practical learning experiences in excess of materials provided by our school grants.
Children of parents who choose not to participate in the School Resource Scheme will not be provided with any of the resources above or access to online subscriptions.
The school will provide parents and caregivers with an invoice for the resource scheme payment.