Learning by Stevie O'Chin
The purple that surrounds the brain represents creativity and imagination. This colour has effects on the brain and body, which helps with calming your mind and nerves, increasing nurturing tenancies and sensitivity and uplifting your spirit.
Yugumbir State School has an Enrolment Management Plan and students who live within the school catchment area are accepted in the first instance, students who reside outside the school catchment will either be placed on a waiting list or notified when places become available.
Out of Catchment for Year 1 - Year 6
Please email your completed Expression of Interest form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enrolling in Prep
For further information about Enrolling in Prep, click the Enrolling in Prep page.
Please collect a Student Enrolment Booklet from the Administration Office
Return the completed booklet at the time of your interview with all required supporting documentation (listed below).
Required Supporting Documentation
Proof of Residency (in-catchment applicants only)
1 x Secondary Source:
- Utility Bill (e.g. electricity, gas)
- Rates Notice (address & parent's/legal guardian's name)
If any of these documents are not provided then a properly sworn Statutory Declaration from the enrolling parent or legal guardian attesting that the student’s principal place of residence is the place nominated in the enrolment application will be required. Applicants should note that a false statement/assertion about the student’s principal place of residence may amount to an offence and may be reported to police. The Principal may repeal a decision to enrol a student in such circumstances.
Proof of Identity:
- Birth Certificate (if you child was born in Australia)
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Date arrived in Australia (if your child was NOT BORN in Australia & DOES have Australian Citizenship)
- Passport; Visa; Date of Arrival Stamp (if your child was NOT BORN in Australia and DOES NOT have Australian Citizenship)